The Waterville Valley Foundation is dedicated to the support of the people and programs that honor and preserve the rich history and sense of community that makes Waterville Valley unique. The Foundation, through the generosity of its contributors, has supported and funded athletic, cultural and educational programs throughout the region. In recent years, with the help of generous gifts from many friends like you, we were able to provide support for Waterville Valley Adaptive Sports, the Rey Center, Shakespeare in the Valley, and the Waterville Valley Athletic Improvement Association, and numerous other programs in the Waterville Valley region.
In 2012, The Waterville Foundation proudly supported the following:
- Provided a scholarship for Waterville Valley Elementary students whose families could not afford their portion of the school's Washington, DC field trip
- Sponsored Shakespeare in the Valley's popular "Sugar-Coated Shakespeare" productions in Town Square on summer Saturdays
- Supported the Rey Center's "Curious George Cottage Family Festival" in August
- Co-sponsored the Pemigewasset Chapter of Trout Unlimited's Wild and Scenic Film Festival in September.
- Established a scholarship fund for young local athletes. View the application here
In September, the WVF proudly announced a partnership with the WVAIA, the National Forest Service, and the National Forest Foundation to restore the Greeley Ponds Trail. Learn more about this effort at RestoreGreeleyPondsTrail.org